Lil Flyers: Cheerleading
Lil Flyers is for youth ages 4-9 years old. Children will learn the fundamentals of cheering as well as some tumbling, jumps & routines!
- Classes are 50 minutes, once per week on Saturdays in the fitness studio
- Shirts are included with registration for first time players
- Customers may transfer their child to another class at any point in the session.
- All class transfers are dependent upon space availability.
- Make-ups are done on a space available basis.
- Make-ups do not carry over into the next session.
- No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment.
- We require full payment at the time of registration
- Special circumstances will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Classes are always prorated.
- New participants will receive a shirt when you sign up for Lil Flyers. Shirts will be handed out at the first class. After the 3rd week of class, shirts will no longer be issued. If you would like to purchase an additional shirt, they are $15.00.
- All refunds will be issued in the form of a credit to the Rouse Center to be used within 90 days from issue date
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to Youth & Sports Director Seth Perdue
Phone: (540) 318 – 6332