Lil Monster Ballers: Basketball
Seasons: Winter, Spring, Fall
Daily Class Rate $12.50
Lil’ Monster Ballers is a child development program that focuses on teaching the fundamentals of basketball to inexperienced players ages 5-12 years old.
- Gnomes: 5-6 years
- Ogres: 7-8 years
- Trolls: 9-12 years
During the ongoing COVID pandemic, staff will be doing everything in our power to keep a clean/sanitized environment, help the kids maintain appropriate social distance, learn and enjoy the game of basketball while staying safe!
- Drop-in classes and must be registered per week/class if you would like to attend
- Classes are 50-minutes
- There will be extra time between classes to sanitize
- Reduced class sizes to promote social distancing
- Staff are required to wear face coverings
- Hand sanitizer is available for kids before and after class
- Shirts are not offered during the drop-in phase
- Times & classes are subject to change
- Please limit the guests and maintain appropriate social distancing while watching class
- If you, anyone in your household or your child is feeling ill, please do not bring them to class. The Rouse Center reserves the right to deny participation if a child appears to be ill.
Thursday, August 6, 2020
Thursday, August 13, 2020
Saturday, August 15, 2020
Thursday, August 20, 2020
Thursday, August 27, 2020
Saturday, August 29, 2020
- Make-ups are done on a space available basis.
- Make-ups do not carry over into the next session.
- No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment.
- All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Shirts are not offered during the drop-in phase.
- No refunds will be given. Rouse Center credit may be issued if a refund is warranted and is to be used within 90 days from issue date.
- Dangerous, disruptive or disrespectful behaviors will be dealt with case-by-case and could result in the loss of privilege to participate. No refunds or credits will be issued if your child is unable to participate due to negative behaviors.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to Youth & Sports Director Seth Perdue
Phone: (540) 318 – 6332